At Email Not Responding, we offer a comprehensive range of services for users dealing with an issue with their emails. When you pay a visit to our website, keeping the privacy of your data intact is our foremost priority. We strive to make you feel secure and confident when you make a visit to our website or use our services. We may ask for your personal or business information based on what service you want to avail of, which may also include financial details and copyright details.
Here is the list of the information we collect when you visit our website or decide to use our products/services to get help with your email issues:
- We collect your personal information, which includes your name, email address, phone number, credit card number, and shipping/billing address.
- This information is collected for the purpose of registration, sales, support, and payment.
- We also collect information about your account and information related to your purchase. This information is collected as a part of the service you take from us.
- The personally identifiable information is collected to offer you the services and help you in a better way.
- We also collect user feedback and chats and the demographic information of the business.
We strive to ensure that your personal information remains protected from misuse and unauthorized access. To safeguard your information, we take proper security measures and safe practices. In addition, we also use internal and external resources to protect your crucial data from third-party elements. Personal account information such as credit card numbers is encrypted as soon as we receive it after the transmission. Our employees are also trained to work with our companywide commitment to safeguarding your personal and professional information.
How Do We Use The Collected Information?
- At Email Not Responding, we do not sell your personal information to a third party for marketing purposes.
- Your personal and financial information is used to provide you with a better service experience. Also, we use it to deliver a customized set of services to ensure an interactive experience.
- The collected information also helps us to improve the quality of our services and to introduce new concepts based on the emerging needs.
- Your information is also used to keep track of the history of your activities and the type of services you are using.
- We maintain the data stats and provide you with the same at a specific interval for a better user experience.
- We can use the information collected from you to explain our services to other customers. However, it will be done in a manner that won’t identify you.