Bellsouth email services are part of AT&T services, and it’s a well-known email service provider across the globe. Email services offer many unique features and services to their end users, which is why these email services hold a huge user base.
Well, in this blog post, we will cover the entire procedure of logging in to your Bellsouth email account without facing any troubles. If you also want to learn how to log in to your email account, stay tuned with this blog until the last word.
How Do I Log Into My Bellsouth Email Account?
Let’s take a look at the steps that you can carry out to log in to your Bellsouth email account;
- Firstly, you have to launch a compatible web browser on your device.
- Thereon, you have to move toward the official login page of Bellsouth email services, i.e., https://signin.att.com or https://digitallocker.att.net.
- Email users can also log in to their email account directly through the ATT login page, i.e., https://currently.att.yahoo.com.
- After that, as the Bellsouth.net email login screen appears on your device, you must provide the email address and login password in the designated insert fields.
- At last, you have to click on the “Sign In” option to log in to your Bellsouth email account.
Related Page: How to Set Up Bellsouth Email on an Apple iPhone
How Do I Sign-up for Bellsouth Email Account?
Given below are the steps that you can easily carry out to Bellsouth.net email sign-in without facing any troubles;
- First, launch a compatible web browser on your device, and move to the login page of the Bellsouth.net email account.
- Here, you have to click on the “Setup an Email Account” option and then provide the name you want to show to your contacts when you send emails to them.
- Click on the “Next” option and provide the Bellsouth email address.
- After that, again click on the “Next” option, and then you will be directed to the new page where you have to select the incoming email server.
- Select the “POP3” option, and then provide the below-listed settings;
- Inbound Server Address: inbound.att.net
- SSL Required: Yes
- Inbound Port Number: 995
- Outbound Port Number: 465
- Outbound Server Address: outbound.att.net
- In case you want to set up your email account through POP3 settings, then given below are the settings that you need to enter;
- Inbound Server Address: imap.mail.att.net
- SSL Required: Yes
- Inbound Port Number: 993
- Outbound Port Number: 465 or 587
- Outbound Server Address: smtp.mail.att.net
- Once you complete the above steps, you must create a strong login password for your email account. Tip: Use a combination of small and capital letters, numbers, and special characters to create a strong login password.
- At last, end this sign-up process by clicking on the “Next” option.
By performing the above-mentioned steps, you have successfully completed the procedure to sign-up for the Bellsouth email account.
Related Page: How to Fix Bellsouth Net Email Login Problems?
How to Reset Bellsouth Email Login Password?
Let’s take a look at the steps that you can carry out to reset the login password of your Bellsouth email account;
- At first, you have to move towards login of AT&T email services, i.e., www.att.net.
- Thereon, click on the “Forget Password” option, which is available under the password insert box.
- After that, provide your registered Bellsouth email address, and click on the “Continue” option.
- Now, keep following the on-screen instructions to reset the login password of your email account.
- Next, you will be asked to complete the verification process.
- Once you get cleared with the verification process, you must provide the new login password for your Bellsouth email account.
As shown above, we have tried our best to provide you with authentic and relevant information about how you can log in to your AT&T Bellsouth email account. If you are facing any issues accessing your Bellsouth email account, you can get in touch with our team via mail at email@example.com. Our email experts are available 24*7 around the clock to understand your problem and deliver the best feasible solution.