One of the nightmares could be losing access to your SBCGlobal email account as it contains sensitive yet crucial data, especially because you find it is hacked. Your emails have become an integral part of your mundane life. This is the most unfortunate situation most people go through once in a lifetime. Numerous users have faced this scary crisis as their accounts have been hacked. Please reach out to SBCGlobal help desk to get immediate assistance on any concerns related to SBCGlobal.
Nonetheless, every problem has a solution. If technology comes with drawbacks, it also offers advantages. Welcome to the ultimate source of information about how to recover hacked SBCGlobal Email Account. However, it is also significant to know the symptoms of a hacked account and understand how it has been compromised. Getting to the root cause of the problem will help you tackle this issue more sensibly yet efficiently. Let’s begin the magic:
Symptoms of a Hacked SBCGlobal Account
In many cases, if your SBCGlobal Email Account has been hacked, you might not be able to figure it out because the email account may still be accessible as the hackers don’t want you to know their sinister job is done. However, we are enlisting a few signs of suspicious activity to help you spot whether your SBC mail has been hacked. Read on:
- Weird Emails in your sent mail folder
- Sudden password reset emails
- Strange inbox activities or complaints from contacts
- Unable to login
- Odd IP addresses
Best Way to Recover a Compromised SBCGlobal Email Account
Method 1: If you’re unable to sign-in
There are two methods of recovering a hacked account which is given below:
- Try using Security Questions
Open Google Search engine, type “SBCGlboal find your password page’. Put in the necessary information on that page, such as Email ID, name, and tick the checkbox. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
Recover using Email or phone number
- Go to the “SBCGlobal sing-in page’ from your web browser. Next, type the correct user ID and press the “Forgot password” option below the blank password text field.
- The user will be directed toward the new window in which you need to select either ‘Send me a code via recovery phone number’ or ‘Send me a code via recovery email’ from the given recovery options.
- Next, for receiving a verification code to reset the SBCGlobal email account password, give the alternate email id or phone number.
- After receiving the code either on your recovery phone number or Email, copy that code and type it on the recovery password page of SBC Global.
- Following this step will lead you to a page on which you can reset your password.
- You’re almost done. Then, return to the login page and type the email address and the new password to access the SBC Global email account.
Method 2: If you are unable to sign in:
- Go to the ‘att.yahoo.com’ webpage and press the ‘mail icon’ (which appears over the top-right corner of the screen) to login to your SBC Global email account.
- Next, you’ll be directed to the sign-in page. Go to your mail account and sign-in with the correct login credentials.
- After logging in, press the option of ‘Hi, your first name’ located on the left corner of the screen to open the ‘Yahoo account info’ option.
- Next, press ‘Manage passwords and account security to direct yourself toward the ‘AT&T online management page/OLAM page’.
- On the OLAM page, try signing-in with your login credentials.
- This step will direct you to a new page on which you can create a new password or change it into a more secure one.
Contact SBCGlobal email helpdesk for resolving issues related to your email accounts.
Also Read: SBCGlobal.net Email Not Responding