SBCGlobal email is among the most popular email services used to send and receive emails. One of the main features of this email service is that it provides you with an email notification alert. Using this feature, you can easily schedule notifications so that you must be updated about the important updates available.
Continue reading this post to gain better information regarding how to turn on SBCGlobal email notifications on desktop.
Looking for a simple way to SBCGlobal email notification. If yes, then you can connect with our professionals through the live chat facility to get immediate assistance.
Read Also: SBCGlobal Email Not Working
What Do You Mean By SBCGlobal Email Desktop Notifications?
It is one of the most important features of the SBCGlobal Email Service, providing essential alerts regarding incoming emails. Also, it will allow you to disable it on or off according to your requirement.
- Stepwise Instructions to turn on SBCGlobal Email Notifications on Desktop
- If you are looking for the stepwise instructions to turn on SBCGlobal email notifications on Desktop, implement the steps below.
- Initially, you must launch the SBCGlobal.net webmail service on your device.
- Afterwards, you must insert the correct username and password associated with the SBCGlobal mail
- Once you have successfully signed into the account, tap the Gear icon and opt for the More Settings option.
- Now, head towards the Notification and navigate to the Desktop Notification button.
- Soon after this, hover your cursor over the Save Change button to save the necessary changes.
After saving the notification, it will enable your SBCGlobal email notification on the desktop. You will receive a notification on your desktop whenever you receive an email. From there, you can review all the messages and chats on your desktop.
Summing It Up!!
Hopefully, we assure you that by following the steps listed above, you can easily turn on SBCGlobal email notifications on Desktop. However, if you get stuck at any point, you can connect with our highly-trained professionals through live chat. Alternatively, you may also email our experts to obtain quick assistance per your query.
Read Also: How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Login Problems?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
At times, the users won’t be able to turn on the SBCGlobal email notifications due to the following reasons:
- Incorrect configuration of the SBCGlobal email might create issues.
- You are using an older version of the email service.
- Sometimes, it may happen due to issues at the end of the SBCGlobal email.
- Using the incorrect email login credentials may also be responsible.
Most often, users need to enable the SBCGlobal email notifications to obtain the latest alerts and messages. Also, it will help you with important message that requires immediate action. Moreover, by receiving the notifications, you will be notified of all the recent updates of the email service. Thus, you can install the updates to access the advanced features of this email.
Follow the steps below to notify you of the incoming email notifications.
- Initially, on your Android phone, access the Gmail application.
- Afterwards, from the top left corner, choose the Menu option.
- Subsequently, go to Settings and then pick your account.
- Hit the Notifications options and opt for the notification level.
- Now, move further by clicking on the Inbox notifications.
- Finally, you must have selected the notification settings consisting of sounds.
Here, we have provided the simple steps to turn on SBCGlobal email notifications on Desktop.
- Open the SBCGlobal webmail and then insert the appropriate login details.
- Hit the Gear icon > More Settings option.
- Afterward, go to Notification and navigate to the Desktop Notification button.
- Finally, click the Save Change button to restore the necessary changes.