Outlook is one of the most popular email clients used by millions of users to access their email accounts. The best part of Outlook service is that anyone can easily set up their email account and access it easily.
In spite of that, we, as an email service provider, have received many queries/ complaints about Bellsouth email not working issue with MS Outlook. If you are also experiencing technical glitches while accessing your Bellsouth email account on Outlook, this blog will be important for you. In this write-up, we will enlist the methods you can easily carry out to resolve the issue.
Possible Reasons Behind Bellsouth Email Not Working Issue With Outlook
Before we directly move with the procedure that you can follow to resolve the issues, let’s take a look at the list of possible reasons due to why the error pursue;
- Incorrect email server settings with MS Outlook.
- Incorrect email login credentials of your Bellsouth email account.
- Antivirus or malicious threats can also be the reason why you may face login issues with the Bellsouth email on Outlook.
- The additional add-ons or extensions can act as a hindrance in connecting with the email server.
- If there is a server issue with Bellsouth email services, then it can lead to various technical glitches with an email account.
- A poor internet connection can also be another possible reason why the error arises.
Read Also: How Can I Log into BellSouth Email Account?
Solutions to Fix Bellsouth Email Not Working With Outlook Issue
Let’s discuss the tested methods that you can perform step-by-step to troubleshoot the Bellsouth email not working issue on MS Outlook;
Solution 1. Launch MS Outlook in Safe Window Mode
One of the most effective solutions for Bellsouth email not working with Outlook issues is running the MS Outlook application in the safe window. Below listed are the steps that you can pursue to do so;
- At first, launch the windows run command on your device by pressing the “Windows + R” keys together.
- After that, type “Outlook/ SafeMode” in the search bar, and hit the enter button.
You have successfully launched MS Outlook on your device in safe mode. Thereon, verify if the Bellsouth email not working with Outlook has been terminated.
Solution 2. Change the Bellsouth Email Login Password
The next solution you follow to fix this issue is changing the login password of your email account. Changing the login password can help you fix issues arising from misconfiguration.
We suggest you add a secure mail key to your email account, making it safer and more secure from malware threats. Given below are the steps that you can follow to create a secure mail key on your device;
- First, move to the Bellsouth profile page through the device you can access your email account.
- Thereon, you have to click on the “Login Info” option and select your Bellsouth email account for the account you want to set up a secure mail key.
- Afterward, move towards the “Secure Mail Keys” section, and click on the “Manage Secure Mail Keys Settings” option.
- Moving ahead, click on the “Add Secure Mail Key” option, and then you have to provide the name of the security code you want.
- Once you complete the above steps, select the “Create Secure Email Key” option.
- Thereon, copy the key to the clipboard by clicking on the “Copy Secure Mail Key” option and then click on the “OK” option.
Now, move back to the Outlook email application, and check whether you can access your Bellsouth email account.
Solution 3. Check the Server Status of Bellsouth Email
- The main possible reason the user encounters various technical glitches while accessing their Bellsouth email account is server issues. If there are server issues with the Bellsouth email services of your email account, then it can lead to various technical glitches with your email account.
- There are various online websites/ tools that you can use to check the server status of Bellsouth email services, such as down detector, Outage reporter, etc.
- These websites will provide a clear insight into the server status of Bellsouth email services. If these websites show that the email server is down, you must wait for a few hours until the server issue gets resolved automatically.
- On the other side, if there is no issue with the email server, it indicates that the server issue is related to something else. Users have to carry out the rest of the solutions to get the issue terminated.
Solution 4. Update your Outlook Profile
Another possible reason the user may encounter the Bellsouth email not working with MS Outlook is the corrupted Outlook profile. In that case, given below are the steps that you can perform to repair the Outlook profile on your device;
- First, you must launch the MS Outlook web application on your device.
- Click on the “Settings” option and then select “Options.”
- After that, click on the “Account” option, which is available on the left panel of the screen, and then click on the “Edit Information” option.
- Once you are done with the above steps, then make sure to save all the changes by clicking on the “Save” option.
Read Also: How to Fix Bellsouth Email not Working?
We hope the above-listed solutions have helped you fix the Bellsouth email not working issue on MS Outlook. If these solutions do not work for you, or if you have any query related to the topic, you can get in touch with our team via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our email experts are available 24*7 at the help desk to listen to your query and will assist you with the best solution.