America Online, or AOL, is a prominent email service provider that provides its services worldwide. They provide the best services, with some outstanding features that can be used for all personal, professional, and business works. However, sometimes its user might face issues while login in. So read out this guide to get ways to fix AOL mail login problems.
If you don’t have enough time, then You can Connect us via a email or live chat and get your problem fixed efficiently without any hassle.
Causes behind AOL mail login Problem
If you are an AOL user and your AOL mail sign-in is not working properly, then there can be various different reasons behind it. A few of the possible reasons are:
- Slow Internet Speed
- Your system has an older version of the Web Browser,
- AOL mail server outrage.
- Incorrect Email Settings.
- You might have been facing an email Authentication issue.
- You may have provided an incorrect login credential.
- You can’t find the option to sign in.
- AOL desktop gold is not working at the time you are trying to access it.
- Presence of Antiviruses
Read Also: Why AOL Email Not Working On iPhone
Methods to troubleshoot AOL mail login problems
You can follow any of the below-mentioned procedures to troubleshoot AOL mail login problems.
Look for the Internet Speed
- As a user, your first priority needs to be a great Internet connection if you are looking for an AOL mail login. However, if your Internet speed is slow, then you might take more time to reach the next page, or maybe you can’t even log in.
- Thus it is always suggested to take care of your internet speed. Check if the Internet is stable, and make sure to connect your device in a proper way.
- At last, if you find any kind of Network error, contact your Internet Service provider and ask for help.
Take an eye on the AOL server
- Once you are sure that the problem is not in the Network Connection, then check the AOL server. At times, users might face AOL mail login issues due to server outages. So you need to verify the server’s condition first, and to do so, either go to Downdetector or search about it or search about it on Google.
- After verification, check if the problem is just for you or others as well. If it is just for you, then contact someone from the AOL team, and if it is for everyone, then in such a situation, wait for the services to get fixed.
Verify the Browser Settings
- At times, users might face AOL email login issues because their Browser is not working efficiently. So, if you are in the same situation, we will recommend you change your browser settings.
- Initially, delete all the Cache & Cookies present in your Browser’s history, and then try to log in to AOL email again. If the problem is eliminated, you are good to go, but if the problem still arises, then you must try some other browser and check if AOL is working there properly.
Note: Before going with any other browser, turn off all the extensions available in your Browser, as they can also be an obstacle for you while you try to log in to your AOL email account.
Disable all the Security Software
The security software present in your system can be another cause of why you are facing an AOL email login problem. Thus, disable it and check if you are able to log in to your AOL email account.
Read Also: How to Block Emails on AOL on Desktop Gold or Mobile
Verify the login credentials
- At times AOL users may face login errors because they have entered incorrect AOL mail login screen name and password . So, it is always advised to verify your login credentials before hitting the sign-in button.
- Although if you have forgotten the password, then change it by following the below-mentioned process.
- Open your Web Browser, and go to the official AOL site.
- Now provide your Username in the required box and hit on the Next option.
- On the next page, there will be an option for trouble signing in; hit on that.
- After that, a new window will appear on your screen with the option to reset the password.
- Select any of the given methods to do so:
- Alternate Email.
- Mobile number.
- After this, you will receive an OTP from the AOL team on your registered Email or number.
- Enter that password, then Enter your New password.
Now, log in to your AOL email and check if you are able to do so.
Update the Firewall Settings in AOL
The presence of a Firewall can also create a lot of issues for you when you try to access your AOL email. So configure the settings to eliminate the blockage created by the Firewall. This will resolve your AOL email login problems.
Follow the given instructions to configure the settings:
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Now look for the Window Firewall.
- After that, hit on the tab that allowed programs.
- On the next page, verify if the AOL mail site is approved.
- Thereafter, check the dialog box that shows the Web filtering option.
Now, once it is done, launch your Web Browser again, and check if you can log in to your AOL email.
Important: If you use the AOL application instead of the AOL web version to access your Email, then it is recommended to update the application. To do so, visit the application and verify if the update is available or not. Updating AOL is the easiest way to fix your problem.
With this, we hope that the solutions mentioned in this post will help you in fixing the AOL email login problem. However, if you need professional help, you can consult our experts. Email us your Queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want a quick solution, then you can also use a live chat option.