Yahoo email is known to be one of the most renowned email service providers that are used for sending and receiving emails. The best thing about the email service is that it is easy to use and operate and does not require much technical knowledge to access it.
Undeniably, it is a flawless email service, but sometimes, while accessing the email, users might forget or lose their password. In that case, you need to Recover Yahoo Password without Phone Number. However, if you want to recover your Yahoo mail password without a phone number or alternate email, go through the entire post.
Simple Methods to Recover Yahoo Account Instantly
For instance, if you don’t have access to your account recovery number, don’t be tense. You can restore the account using the Yahoo password. Here, we have discussed some of the easy methods using which you can easily restore your account. Perform the steps listed below attentively.
Learn How to Recover Yahoo Password Without a Phone Number and Alternate Email
- Reach the official website of Yahoo by entering www.yahoo.com within your browser’s address bar.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to the homepage, where you have to look for the Sign In option. You will get that option at the top-right corner of the screen; tap on it.
- Now, on the Login page, you have to mention some of the personal details like username, email address, or contact number associated with your Yahoo account. Move ahead by hitting the OK button.
- From the upcoming screen, choose the highlighted “Forgotten password” option.
- Soon after, select the blue-colored link “I need more options” and click on Visit our help site.
- Then, move further by adding your email address linked to your Yahoo account.
- You must complete the CAPTCHA and tap on the Get Started option to proceed further.
- Now, pick the “Contact a Yahoo specialist” to connect with the Yahoo specialists.
- Furthermore, choose the Password and Sign-In followed by the “Unable to change my password” option.
- Afterwards, head towards the “Email a Yahoo specialist” and then fill in all the necessary details in the respective text fields.
- Finally, complete the CAPTCHA to prove you identity that you are not a robot. Later on, hit on the highlighted “Create Request” option.
Also Read: How to Fix Yahoo Mail Login Problems?
Learn How to Recover Yahoo Mail Password Using Simple Steps
The users must change their Yahoo account password regularly to secure their accounts from hackers and other online threats. The procedure to recover the Yahoo mail password isn’t complicated, but you have to perform the steps in the same manner as listed below.
Reset Mail Password with Email Address:-
Read the instructions below thoroughly and perform accordingly to avoid further complications.
- In the initial phase, visit the official website of Yahoo using the preferred web browser and then hit the Sign In tab.
- Add the email address linked with your account on the next screen and select Next.
- Afterwards, choose the highlighted Forgot Password link.
Consequently, Yahoo will provide you with a password reset link.
- The options will entirely depend upon what contact details you have set for your Yahoo account settings. Usually, you can obtain a text message or an email to generate the backup email address.
- You must pick the option as per your preference.
- Once you receive the reset link, follow it and add the password you wish to utilize with your Yahoo account.
Note:- While preparing the new password, you must remember that you must create a strong and unique password. It must be a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, including numbers and symbols. Also, you must ensure that the password mustn’t be accessed from any other device as it might create a risk of losing data.
Reset Yahoo Password Using Mobile Number
The users can also recover their Yahoo password with the registered phone number.
- Initially, reach the official web page of Yahoo using the preferred web browser. Then, hover your cursor over the Sign In option.
- Afterwards, add the email address linked with Yahoo and the previously entered password.
- Soon after this, choose the I forgot my password option. Then, you must pick the recovery method as the mobile number.
- You are supposed to input the two last numbers of the registered mobile number for further approval.
- As a result, it will eventually send a verification code to the mobile number you recently added.
- Now, you must check the text message on your mobile to obtain the OTP (One Time Password). Further, enter the same OTP in the respective text field within the required time before it expires and click Submit.
- Next, you must establish a strong and unique password for your Yahoo account. Then, re-enter the same password as mentioned above for confirmation.
- After that, you must try to sign in to your Yahoo account using the newly generated Yahoo password. Thus, you can now easily access Yahoo services without any further complications.
Also Read: How to Reactivate Old Yahoo Account?
Steps to Change Your Yahoo Password
Sometimes, users have to change their existing Yahoo password when they forget the existing one or for some security purposes. You can either change the password through your computer or the mobile application. The steps for both procedures may vary. We have discussed the procedure for both of them below. Check them out.
Change Yahoo Password Via Computer
- Firstly, open Yahoo in your preferred web browser and tap on the Account Avatar. You will get this option at the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, pick the Settings option. For instance, if you are taken to the Yahoo Mail page, then opt for the Account Info option.
- After this, choose the highlighted “Account Security” tab from the left pane and hit the “Change Password” option.
- Now, you must write the newly created password you wish to associate with this account. Enter the exact password once again to confirm the same.
- To avoid the typing issue, you must click on the “Show password” so that it’s easily visible to you what you are typing.
- Finally, head towards the Continue option to restore your new password successfully.
Change your Yahoo Password Using the Mobile Application
- In the beginning, open the Yahoo application on your mobile device and then click on the Account Avatar from the top-left corner of the screen.
- Afterwards, select the Settings option and then select the Manage Accounts option.
- Following this, click on the highlighted Security Settings option. You are supposed to type the password or access the device’s biometric security.
- Soon after this, from the Account Security Page, hit the Change Password option.
- Next, insert the newly generated password within the required text field. Then, you have to confirm the password by entering the same password in the required text field.
- Later, choose the Continue option, and this will change your Yahoo account password successfully.
Wrapping It Up!!
At this point, we summarize this post and hope you can easily recover your Yahoo password without a phone number or alternate email. However, if you still have issues restoring your Yahoo account password, feel free to contact our experts. You can visit our professionals anytime to get answers to your queries through email or a live chat facility.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
If you have no relevant information to find your Yahoo Account Recovery Password, then follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, pay a visit to www.Yahoo.com. website.
- Next, go to the login page of your mail account.
- Moving ahead, type in your username (email address) and hit the Submit button.
- Thereafter, find your Yahoo email account, wherein, you need to continue the password recovery process without any relevant information.
- Click the Send button on the verification code for Yahoo mail password recovery.
- Type the verification code you have received on your recovery email address, which will look like – *****firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resetting a new password for the Yahoo mail account? You need to ensure a few important points as mentioned below:
- Choose a strong password that must have letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Don’t use any social information in your Yahoo password.
- Avoid using a password, which you are already using for a different account.
- Long passwords are often considered to be safe.
Your mail account stores several important pieces of information you can’t afford to lose. In such a case, you need to prevent your password from people with wicked intentions. To ensure this:
- Avoid logging into your account using a public or neighbor’s computer.
- Make sure that no one is watching when you are entering the password.
- Check if the keypad is not saving the keypunching sequence.
- Don’t rely on anyone for your password.
- Change your password on a regular basis.
Below are the steps that can help you to accomplish the task:
- Go to the legit website of Yahoo and then click on the sign-in button.
- Next, try to sign in to your Yahoo account by entering the correct login credentials.
- Moving ahead, click on the Trouble Signing in link and it will redirect to another page.
- Here, you can see the options to recover your Yahoo password.
- When you see a pop-up window appearing on your screen, enter your exact email address.
- Next, access your recovery email address and ask Yahoo to send you a verification code.
- Type the recovery code in the designated area and it will take you to the password reset page.
- Type in a new password and re-enter to confirm.