After Google, Yahoo Mail Temporary Error Code 14 is the number second email service across the world. It is famous for delivering free and quick email services with high-security features. However, many Yahoo email users are reporting various technical issues, and temporary error 14 is one of the common error.
If you are also facing this issue, this blog will be very important for you. In this write-up, we will discuss in depth the possible reasons and quick solutions you can follow to get the error fixed.
Possible Reasons Behind Yahoo Mail Temporary Error Code 14
Let’s take a look at the list of possible reasons why a user may encounter temporary error 14 while working on their Yahoo email account;
- Using an outdated or incompatible web browser on your device.
- If you are using two different web browsers simultaneously to access your email account, it can lead to Yahoo temporary error code 14.
- Incorrect email account settings.
- Your PC has been affected by malware threats.
- The browser’s history and cookies hinder loading the Yahoo email account.
Also Read: How to Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number and Alternate Email
Symptoms of Yahoo Mail Temporary Error Code 14
Given below is the list of symptoms through which you can easily identify the error code 14 in Yahoo mail;
- Unable to access the Yahoo email account settings.
- Facing issues in sending new emails.
- Troubled login to your Yahoo email account.
- Unable to log in to email account.
- A pop-up display message appears on the PC screen, reflecting error code 14.
How to Troubleshoot Yahoo Mail Temporary Error Code 14?
Solution 1. Run Browser In Safe Mode
If you have added different malicious add-ons, themes, or incorrect settings on your web browser, it can lead to error 14 yahoo mail. Therefore, we suggest you run the web browser in a safe mode.
Here are the steps that you can follow to run Google Chrome in a safe mode on your device;
- Firstly, launch the Google Chrome browser on your device, and click on the three dots icon available on the right side of the screen.
- As the drop-down list appears, click on the “Settings” option.
- After that, select the “Privacy and Security” option, which is available on the left side of the screen.
- Moving ahead, you have to click on the “Security” option.
- Once done with the above steps, you must select the “Enhanced Protection” or “Standard Protection” option.
- After that, close the browser, and launch it again.
Thereon, try to log in to your Yahoo email account and check if the Yahoo mail can’t load due to a temporary error has been rectified or not.
Also Read: How to Fix Yahoo Mail Login Problems?
Solution 2. Re-login to Yahoo Email Account
The most feasible solution you should implement to resolve Yahoo email temporary error code 14 is re-login to your email account. It is one of the best solutions that help to fix various technical glitches with the email account.
If you have been accessing your Yahoo email account for a long time, it can lead to various bugs and issues. Therefore, you can fix various issues by logging out and re-login to your email account will help you to use the email account smoothly.
Solution 3. Check the Server Status
The last not but the least solution that you can execute to eliminate temporary error code 14 in Yahoo is to check the email server status. You can take help from various online server-checking websites to ensure if there is any server issue with the email server or not.
In a scenario where you notice a server issue with the Yahoo email account, you must wait for a few hours to get the issue resolved automatically. On the other side, if you didn’t find any issue with the email server, it indicates that the issue is related to something else. You have to carry out the rest of the solutions to get the issue terminated.
Solution 4. Delete the Browser’s History and Cookies
Here are the steps that you can follow to clear history and cookies on the Google Chrome web browser;
- Firstly, launch the Google Chrome browser on your device.
- Press the “Ctrl + H” keys together on your device to move to the history section.
- After that, click on the “Clear Browsing Data” option, which is available on the left side of the screen.
- Follow the above steps, click on the “Advanced” tab option, and checkmark all the boxes.
- At last, delete the history by clicking on the “Clear Data” option.
Solution 5. Update the Browser to Latest Release
The first solution we recommend you carry out to resolve Yahoo email temporary error 14 is updating the web browser to the latest release. If you have not updated the web browser for a long time, it might lead to incompatibility issues with the email server settings.
Therefore, we strongly recommend updating the web browser to the latest release. Furthermore, you can also try to use a different web browser to identify if you are using an incompatible web browser.
Read Also: How to Reactivate Old Yahoo Account?
In this blog, we have covered five simple solutions that you can execute step-by-step to eliminate Yahoo mail temporary error code 14. If the solutions mentioned above do not work for you, or if you still need any help, then you can contact our email technicians. Our experts are available 24/7 at the help desk to answer your query and provide you with the best possible solution.